The Urban Home Gym Boxing Bag 4ft is a great Boxing bag for Boxing/Kickboxing use at home and the gym.
This bag is suitable for all ages, sizes & skill levels.
Made from Ripstop, this synthetic bag casing is built for serious longevity.
- Machine FILLED boxing bag - Approx. 30 kgs
- Suitable for home gyms and commercial training environments
- A great workout aid for training & improving boxing skills and technique
- Includes straps & tie-down hook for easy installation
- Ideal for boxing & kickboxing drills
Urban Grade: 6-month commercial manufacturing faults warranty included
This sizing chart is an approximate guide only, individual needs may vary.
|Urban Boxing Bag 3ft FILLED
|Urban Boxing Bag 4ft FILLED
|Urban Boxing Bag 5ft FILLED
- As wall brackets and ceiling hook attachments can take a considerable amount of force with general boxing bag use, Punch Equipment recommends your boxing bag is installed by a qualified tradesman to ensure proper installation is followed.
- Review this installation video to increase the durability of your boxing bag bracket and chains: https://youtu.be/AtpZWNTzPyw
- If you change the fittings/filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your manufacturing faults warranty.
- Metal on metal sheering of chains, swivels, replaceable eye-bolts and hooks are effects from wear and tear and are not covered under warranty.
- Only use stretchy rubber-type materials to fix a boxing bag to the floor with the tie-down anchor feature.
- Avoid D ring and figure 8 ring wear on boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Boxing bags hung with twisted straps/chain is negligent of assembly and may void your warranty.
- Beating punching bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture/damage bags which is not covered under warranty.
- Avoid dragging your boxing bags, this form of damage/wear and tear is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging boxing bags near (within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe your boxing bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week for hygienic maintenance.
- Spray/lubricate "D" rings, chains, and places where moving metal parts touch once per week where required.
- Inspect weekly for wear and tear in strap rings, swivels and chains; failure to do so can result in your boxing bag failing suddenly.