The Urban Boxing Focus Pads are an ideal pairs of pads/mitts for those training with beginners & intermediates in boxing at home or in the gym.
These well tested & time-proven focus pads are a lightweight and perfect for general to moderate usage or approx 3-4 times per week.
The Urban Focus Pads are a great option for one-on-one training or small amounts of personal training/fitness workouts.
- Proven, precision sized pad with 1.5 inch thick, high memory padding
Pre-curved, medium sized face for easy targeting & smooth catching
Lightweight boxing pads, lowering the fatigue on the pad holder
Generous palm control ball for improved pad holding grip
Double hand-stitched finger tabs for longevity
Universal adult hand fit with easy on/off, strapless design
Enduro 35 long-life synthetic leather casings
- Urban Grade: 12-month recreational warranty.
This sizing chart is an approximate guide only, individual needs may vary
|One Size Only
|Teens & Adults
- Do not use training gear wet - this is abuse and will dramatically increase the effects of wear and tear.
- After training, always dry your training gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Where required use a small amount of baby powder on the inside of your gloves to assist with removing excess moisture/sweat and preventing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or boxing wraps to prevent excess sweat and moisture from deteriorating your products, wear and tear caused by sweat/rot are not covered under warranty.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a fight gym or commercial training environment as overusing an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse and will void your warranty.
- If you train more than 3-4 times a week, we recommend utilising a second set of equipment to ensure you always have dry equipment.
- Do not complete push-ups in your boxing gloves unless they specifically state "push up zone" on them.
- If the product is marked "washable", hand wash the product separately with cold water, do not tumble dry and avoid washing more than 4 times per year.