These workhorse boxing gloves are built with quality cowhide leather in the hand & thumb to provide the user with a traditional feel, while the palm & thick, hook & loop wrist wrap are engineered with the superior Punchtex casing to ensure sweat is easily wicked away in the areas of heavy moisture build-up.
With their 3 tonne injected mould knuckle & thumb padding, these award winning Trophy Getter's boxing gloves are perfect for any type of training - protecting you from shock and providing you with a fantastic pop without your hands becoming worn down or calloused.
• Built for every style of boxing training
• Our gloves are built for comfort, durability, and protection
• 2 year extended warranty
• All around perfect gloves for those who box
• The perfect boxing gloves for any boxing level
• Long lasting and durable
• Reinforced Punchtex palms
• Legendary boxing gloves for over 20 years
Use this as a general guide if you're unsure of what size/weight to buy. The heavier the glove, the harder the workout. However you will receive better protection from the increased glove sizes and increased muscular development.
|4 - 9 years
|6 - 10 years
|9 + years
- Do not use training gear wet - this is abuse and will dramatically increase the effects of wear and tear.
- After training, always dry your training gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Where required use a small amount of baby powder on the inside of your gloves to assist with removing excess moisture/sweat and preventing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or boxing wraps to prevent excess sweat and moisture from deteriorating your products, wear and tear caused by sweat/rot are not covered under warranty.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a fight gym or commercial training environment as overusing an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse and will void your warranty.
- If you train more than 3-4 times a week, we recommend utilising a second set of equipment to ensure you always have dry equipment.
- Do not complete push-ups in your boxing gloves unless they specifically state "push up zone" on them.
- If the product is marked "washable", hand wash the product separately with cold water, do not tumble dry and avoid washing more than 4 times per year.