Olympic Swiss Barbell Bar - 2 Spring Collars
The Swiss Bar is a versatile barbell which can be used for various exercises such as bench press, tricep press, shoulder press and barbell rows.
It also has many benefits due to its numerous neutral grip options.
This neutral grip can help reduce shoulder & elbow pain when performing the main pressing exercises like bench press & shoulder press.
The fully welded multi-grip Swiss bar is rackable on most standard power racks and has a weight of 25.6kg.
There are 8 neutral grip knurled handles. This varying positions of the grips allow for a more natural hand placement while lifting, which helps
athletes avoid injury during exercise.
- Total Bar Weight: 25.6kg
- Bar Length: 213cm
- Sleeve diameter is 50mm; suits all standard olympic weight plates
- Sleeve Length: 395mm
- Non Rotating Sleeves
- Bar Grip Diameter: 28mm
- Load capacity of up to 400kg
- Chrome Finish, full welded, solid steel construction
- Four distances – two angles grips
- 2 Chrome spring collars are included with your purchase