Introducing our new Commercial 2 in 1 Leg Press and Hack Squat with a sturdier structure and not built for the faint-hearted. This new model has a bullet-proof like design attracting the most commercial of customers with regards to being the best valued 2 in 1 Leg Press & Hack Squat Australia-Wide!
This Leg Press & Hack Squat Machine is safe and easy to operate with 2 inbuilt safety catches as well as 2 different weight plate pins on each side to fit a large number of Olympic-sized plates comfortably. As you work your quads, glutes, calves, and hamstrings you have flexible adjustment options for your individual leg length.
Our 2 in 1 machine has wider footplate with adjustable settings. Two seating adjustments for the back and seat cushions. Two plate-loaded positions on the machine instead of the one. Pin adjustable band pegs attached to boost maximum resistance. Olympic and Standard size weight plate compatibility as well as safety catches.
- 2 in 1 Machine for convenience and space efficiency
- Extra thick upholstery and padding offer generous support and comfort.
- Commercial scratch-resistant powder coat.
- Dual lockout positions enable the option of various start/stop positions.
- Non-slip footplate for a strong grip.
- Generously padded seat and backrest.
- Fixing holes for securing to the floor if required.
- Easily and safely start and stop your workout with 2 safety catches.
- 2 different weight plate pins on each side to fit a large number of Olympic-sized plates comfortably.
- Flexible adjustment options for individual leg length as well as personal preference.
Overall Dimensions: 225 L x 105 W x 158 H(cm)
Frame: 50x70x2mm, 50x80x2.5mm and 50x50x3mm heavy-gauge tubing.
Weight Capacity: 500kg
Laser cutting powder coated steel construction
Commercial grade vinyl upholstery
High strength laser cutting closed special shape steel plate
Triangle structure for stability and security
PVC non-slip stabilizer end cap
Rear laser cutting chrome plated adjustment board
Angle diagram of upper pedal and Angle diagram of lower pedal
4 Weight plate storage holders
Additional plate holders beneath sled for extreme weight
Band peg positions
5 Racking/Safety lockout position